This article is provided as a convenience for Presto PPPs. The Presto support team can answer some importer questions, but for assistance with importer problems, please submit a SASSIE tracker.
In addition to importing Presto evaluations or shops into an existing SASSIE survey, you can also use the Presto importer features to "import" your Presto survey and create a new SASSIE survey. This also creates a survey mapping that allows you to import Presto shops and evaluations into SASSIE.
One important thing to note: you won't be able to update the survey in SASSIE if you create it by importing a Presto survey. That's not a problem, because you can edit it in Presto and then just update the mapping to bring your changes into SASSIE!
These instructions assume that you DO NOT have a SASSIE survey that matches your Presto survey, and you want to create one. If you already have a SASSIE survey, and you want to create a mapping between your Presto survey and your existing SASSIE survey, please see this article.
- If necessary, create the client company in SASSIE.
- (optional) Enter SASSIE locations whose location IDS matches the location or target IDs in Presto -- that’s how the importer knows which evaluations go to which location. You can omit locations whose data you don't want to import, and you can give them different names, but you must have a location with matching ID for all locations whose data you want to import. There is also an option to let the importer automatically create locations when it finds an unknown location ID (see step 9 below).
- From the main Admin page, select or quick jump to the Presto Importer:
- Click Start New Project:
- Select your Presto domain (C-Sat or Insta-Shops). If you're not sure which you're using, you can tell by looking at the address of your Presto site -- it will start with either "csat" or "insta".
- Select the Presto client and survey from the drop-down, and choose Survey import and Automatic Mapping from the two options below:
To learn more about how to map a Presto survey to an existing SASSIE survey, see this article
- Preview the SASSIE survey on the Automatic Question Mapping page, and select options as follows:
- SASSIE question type: in cases where a Presto question type can be mapped to more than one SASSIE question type, select the preferred question type for the SASSIE survey
- Answer option settings: multichoice or multicheck answer options can be set as N/A, and photo upload questions can have photo DNA enabled
The new SASSIE survey takes its scoring and sections from the Presto survey - so make sure you have them set up correctly in Presto before you use the importer to create a new SASSIE survey!
- Verify the question settings and click Create New Survey.
- In the Settings popup, enter the settings that you want to use for this project and click Save Settings. Settings include:
- Setting the official shop date (the evaluation date from Presto if checked, the import date if unchecked)
- Setting the SASSIE report date (the import date if checked, the evaluation date from Presto if unchecked)
- (optional) Opt to automatically create new locations if a Presto evaluation's location ID isn't matched by a SASSIE location ID
- Email address to be notified about the status of imports.
Shop Mode is only used for Presto Plus. See this article for more details on Presto Plus settings.
- Once the project's settings are saved, you are returned to the importer page, where you can see your new project. Click the + to the left of the project to see tools that you can use with this project:
- Create some test shops in Presto and use the Import button to test your mapping. When you import a Presto shop, a SASSIE kiosk shop is created for every Presto evaluation (unless you are using Presto Plus). You can now see the shop in the admin shop log, review it if necessary, and use SASSIE reporting to report on it.
- Once you have the mapping set up and have tested it to make sure that it imports your evaluations correctly, you can request that imports happen automatically on a daily basis. To do this, please open a SASSIE tracker.